Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Rude Awakening

A terrible thing happend to me this morning. I dreamed that I woke up and looked at my clock and it said 5:57...and I was so happy because that meant I could sleep for another hour and 18 minutes. And in the dream, just as I was snuggling back down into my warm comfy bed and happily rolling into position to doze back off for that luxurious and badly needed extra 1 hour and 18 minutes of sleep...I was bolted awake by my real alarm. Cruel, ain't it? Now, I know I am from Minnesota and am considered a girl from the northland...but Paris is actually about 15 degrees further north than Minneapolis and in the winter it shows. Not by the temperature, but by the day light....the sun rises at 8:40am here!



I saw a beautiful sun rise on my way to work...and I didn't even have to be there until 9am!!

No comments: